Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Xbox LIVE update causing troubles for some users

The most recent Xbox LIVE revise rolled out yesterday with several users are now reporting connection errors.

Game zone reports that some users were experiencing connection errors after downloading the Xbox LIVE update. One user reported, "Hello, I just updated my Xbox 360 250GB Slim console and right now, it won't connect to Xbox Live at all. I try to connect and it signs me in ten a pop-up about asking if I want the addition security with the requirement to put my ID password in each time I sign in pops up. I say no I don't and then it returns to the sign in screen previously signing me out again. I tried once more this time saying 'yes' and got the same result."

Major Nelson tweeted, "Some Xbox LIVE members are receiving a connection error when signing in to LIVE. We are aware of the subject and the team is working it!"

According to the Xbox LIVE status page, all LIVE services are up and running. The single app experiencing problems is EPIX.

OXM reports that the Xbox LIVE updates will transform the Xbox 360 dashboard, allowing users to use Kinect voice control and navigate through a Metro-based interface. Windows 7 phones and Windows 8 are as well built around Metro, tying the platforms and products together.

Check out screenshots and read more on the Xbox LIVE update here.




No comments:

Post a Comment